Aplanet is looking for a Sustainability Expert to join our growing team. You will collaborate with several business areas in order to integrate your knowledge and expertise across our operations.
APlanet is an award-winning startup on a mission to help organizations improve their sustainability performance. We do this by empowering sustainability and CSR professionals with innovative software tools that allow them to increase the social and environmental value their organizations bring to society.
To help us on our mission, we are looking for a Sustainability Expert to join our growing team. You’ll work hand in hand with Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development teams defining and implementing the finest solutions and user experience for our clients.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with top professionals within an emerging sector that is here to stay.
What you will do
As APlanet’s Sustainability Expert, you will collaborate with several business areas (Product, Customer Success, Marketing & Business Development…) to bring your knowledge and expertise to all our operations. Your main tasks would include:
- Advise our business areas regarding Sustainability matters, needs and trends
- Apply your knowledge of CSR/Sustainability to our product processes, prepare new standards, adapt the tool to client’s needs…
- Help out our clients with any technical questions regarding CSR/Sustainability
- Be a spokesperson for the company as it pertains to Sustainability and CSR and collaborate with Marketing on content creation (webinars, whitepapers, etc.)
What we look for
- Experience as a CSR/ Sustainability consultant (2+ years)
- Experience with non financial reporting, materiality analysis, and/or equality plans…
- Passionate about sustainability and constantly updated on latest trends
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Resilient, can-do attitude, Solution driven
- Fluent English speaker, Portuguese and/or other European languages are a plus
What we offer
- A place where you can grow and be in control of your career development.
- A fast-paced and collaborative work environment with a customer-centric approach.
- A social mission and purpose in your day-to-day. Your work has a positive impact on our planet and in the lives of others.
- Possibility to participate in our many company-wide volunteering initiatives.
- Offices are located in central Bilbao and central Madrid with the possibility of working remote).
- Flexible working hours.
- A career path with a wealth of opportunity to grow.
Either way you’ll get feedback after every step of the hiring process.
Sounds good? Get in touch!
At APlanet we believe that talent can come from anywhere. Therefore, we encourage you to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, education, background, or experience.