As a Senior Partnerships Associate, you're a highly talented, entrepreneurial all-rounder who thrives on making an impact.
You're an entrepreneur by nature - this is a role for someone who gets energy from building new things and turning bright ideas into reality.
You’re analytical and strategic, but love nothing more than rolling up your sleeves to make things happen - whatever that takes.
You’re deeply commercial, and have a stellar track record kicking off or growing revenue lines and refining customer propositions.
You’re a confident and articulate, including with the most senior stakeholders, and a superb presenter and communicator.
You’re hungry to pioneer the most effective model in history to help disadvantaged people build new careers and companies to meet their diversity hiring goals.
This role is based in London and reports to Founder and CEO, Alex Stephany.
- Closing partnerships in a series of verticals ranging from financial services to construction and with companies ranging from startups to FTSE 100s
- Showing true hustle to open and close conversations with employers via LinkedIn, email and cold calling
- Constantly improving the sales funnel to onboard more employer partners faster while delivering more candidates for interview
- Helping refine the Beam Recruit proposition across verticals so we can become the go-to ethical and diversity hiring partner
- Working with an eclectic group of stakeholders to help shape the national conversation on diversity hiring
- >2 years of high-quality professional experience in a startup or SME in a partnerships, sales or account management role
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude - someone who thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- High level of articulacy and comfortable presenting and with presentation software (eg PowerPoint and/or Keynote)
- No need to write code, but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy when it comes to using and adopting the best digital tools
- No need to have come from a social enterprise, but we’ll expect you to be passionate about social mobility
- Knocking on doors until one opens - the resilience and determination to find the way to get the job done, however tough
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
Nice to have
- Experience within a highly entrepreneurial environment, ideally as a tech startup cofounder
- Experience and a strong network in the recruitment, healthcare or construction sectors
- Strong data-related skills, including with Excel, SQL, GA and other analytics platforms
- Volunteering or paid work with people who've experienced homelessness or other disadvantaged groups
Compensation & Perks
- £30-45k - we're open to hearing from people with a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- MacBook Air or PC
- Cycle Scheme
- £250 annual wellbeing budget
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- Beam books & stash
- Perkbox perks - discounts and freebies at top brands
- Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break (subject to social distancing rules)
All our interviews are currently conducted over Zoom. It usually takes us a week to get back to you after each round. Due to a high number of applications, we are unfortunately unable to offer feedback before Round 2. Feedback for subsequent rounds is provided if requested.
At Beam, we work hard to build diverse teams and believe diverse teams are the most impactful. We're especially excited to hear from BAME candidates or those with lived experience of social disadvantage.
We're a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who love our work and making a positive impact. If you believe in our purpose and want to learn fast and make a real difference, get in touch.