At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our New York team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 33 Million users, and more than 64 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager - Sales Operations with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report directly to the Head of Sales and play an active part in managing and improving our sales operations in all stages of the sales cycle.
Above all, in this role, you will be analytical and process-oriented. You are hungry to improve efficiency, start innovative sales projects, and analyze data in order to scale our impact
We hope to welcome you as soon as possible!
- You’ll be part of the U.S. Sales team supporting the tweaking of the organizational setup and processes in order to scale efficiently.
- Support and work closely with the Head of Sales on an operational level to support various sales-related projects
- Support inbound leads for the sales team and test different strategies for increasing lead conversion and quality
- Manage operations for Salesforce and communicate feedback to the global team to improve processes
- Assist local sales representatives to gather insights and troubleshoot any technical issues
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, project management, or other relevant analyst experience, preferably in fast-scaling start-up/tech environments
- You love processes and data and have the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Proactive, organized, structured, and obsessed with accuracy and detail
- You are able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Salesforce, Looker, and savvy google sheets/excel skillset
- A genuine passion for our mission
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous vacation package of 20 days plus Federal Holidays
- Fully paid annual Citibike membership
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.