We are looking for a dynamic, organized, people-oriented, hands-on and detail-oriented Program Management intern to join our Clients Relations team.
Want to help manage Entrepreneurship Programs with us? Keep on reading!
Work hand in hand with the Incubation Director, Clients Relations and Product teams to support entrepreneurs and mentors all along their incubation programs, specifically the ones we create with B2B clients (corporates, foundations, governments, universities...). Ensure our users from several programs from Bridge for Billions, as well as our corporate clients, have the best possible experience by identifying clients needs to deliver adequate solutions, as well as provide email and chat support, gathering their feedback, and improving processes and communication.
ROLES & CONTRIBUTIONS
*Program Set Up & Launch (40%) *
• Meet with the client behind the program as well as the person in our sales team who closed the partnership, and understand the program's objective and needs in depth.
• Coordinate with our Marketing area to set up the program website as well as social media plan and potential PR initiatives.
• Coordinate the selection of entrepreneurs and mentors hand in hand with the Incubation Manager for each new cohort.
• Support applicants and their queries.
• Contribute to the on-boarding process of our entrepreneurs and mentors.**
Incubation Management (60%)
• Manage the "Matching" process in which each entrepreneur gets paired with one or several mentor(s).
• Provide support to users through email and live chat all throughout the program.
• Report any technical issues with the online program to our Tech team and follow up on troubleshooting.
• Track each team’s progress during incubation.
• Plan communications and improve processes and messaging.
• Provide detailed updates about programs’ health, participants comments and KPIs to the Bridge team as well as our corporate clients.
• Identify issues quickly and come up with suggestions on how to solve them for the program to run smoothly and provide the desired results.
• Coordinate the offboarding calls and/or Pitch Day for the programs you'll manage.
• Create an impact report based on program satisfaction and key impact metrics.
• Have a closing call with the client and present to them the impact report and satisfaction metrics.
Customer feedback management (10%)
• Improve systems to collect and analyze feedback from our entrepreneurs, mentors, program managers and clients.
• Test new platform functionalities with new and existing users.
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and the ability to relate with other teams and people.
Soft skills for everyone at Bridge
A REAL entrepreneurial spirit - ready to train yourself and crave a fast-paced environment.
You take initiative, you’re results-driven and you show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, mentors, and partners.
Passion for your work and for lifelong learning.
Resilience to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
Problem-solving mindset. Self starter, who can be up and running in no time after thorough company onboarding. Someone who is not afraid to speak in front of an audience of entrepreneurs and stand up for themselves.
Soft skills for this role in particular
A social chameleon: you're at ease speaking with a corporate director as much as with an early-stage founder or a university student.
Someone who's passionate about communicating and interacting with users: a good communicator.
Strong organizational and coordination skills: you will have a lot of different types of responsibilities, so it is essential to be able to stay organized.
You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
You love people and networking, you’re not intimidated to reach out to new people in the entrepreneurial space.
Extraordinary attention to detail: you test things yourself before making them go public, you dislike when your work has imperfections.
At ease with analyzing data, presenting this data to clients and making quick decisions based on this data to improve program outcomes.
Good writing skills, ability to have a friendly yet professional tone and to deliver information efficiently.
Digital proficiency, you like testing new tools and improving processes.
Resourcefulness and good common sense to approach problems efficiently.
Passion about entrepreneurship.
Previous experience at startups or with customer support, program, or account management are a plus.
Currently pursuing studies in business, marketing, engineering, data science or similar disciplines.
More than any specific skills, we are most of all looking for an individual passionate about - and who believes in - the power of entrepreneurship, communities and global connections!
At ease with tech tools such as Trello, Slack, Google Drive, or eager to learn and a quick learner. Good grasp of spreadsheets.
• Please fill this form to apply formally: https://bridgeforbillions.typeform.com/to/DJbEtr7g
• Location: Madrid, Spain
• Start date: as soon as possible (max April 2021)
• Duration: 3 months, renewable once for 3 more months, with big chances of joining our team full time after based on cultural fit and performance.
• Contract type: Full-time Internship
What we offer:
• Internship stipend of 500€/month for interns with/about to get a Bachelor's Degree, 700€/month for interns with/about to get a Master's Degree and 1000€/month for MBA graduates who just finished their studies.
• Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
• A dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup
• You’ll be learning from talented people who believe in your capacity, and this position is likely to become a full-time one as we grow
• Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
• Great team atmosphere - vibrant, fun, and international environment
• Based in Madrid