You will lead a team of 3 experienced developers and a UI/UX expert, and work in close collaboration with web editors in 15 countries.
In this role you will report directly to our Global Performance Marketing Director and work in close collaboration with our CMO and the rest of the members of the global marketing team.
- Take full responsibility of the performance of our website
- Develop an end to end strategy for our websites and web solutions
- Manage the team’s roadmap and backlog and apply strategic perspective to guide the team
- Collaborate continuously with marketing stakeholders to understand needs and priorities
- Defining, tracking and acting product performance metrics
- Work side by side with Marketing and Tech to formulate, validate and update the product strategy, as well as collaborate with other teams to align initiatives
- Inspire innovative web solutions to face Too Good To Go future challenges
- 10+ years of experience in web solutions as a product owner, preferably in international environments
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a team
- Proven record of successful web development projects, with special emphasis on commercial websites and B2B conversion
- Highly technical, analytical and experimental
- Comfortable working with OKRs
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- Hands-on attitude: able to communicate a vision, set a strategy and happy to roll up your sleeves
- Full proficiency in English
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer:
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!) We are a proud B Corp company!
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering sponsored by the company. Our team is located in a great co-working space!
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spain team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
How to apply?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.