At Heura, a plant-based food-tech start-up, we’re working to accelerate the transition to sustainable proteins by creating delicious and nutritious plant-based products and by inspiring people to willingly change their consumption habits in order to protect our health and the planet’s, without giving up any favorite recipes or traditions.
To do so, we have a team full of nonconformist people who are motivated to create a positive impact in the world, people who are oriented towards growth and continuous improvement and towards becoming a high-performance team whose relationships are based on honesty, trust, and transparency.
At Heura we are food activists, and we want to take animals out of the food equation. We believe that technology gives us the chance to build a food system that solves our current challenges and responds to our values.
You will be in charge of identifying business opportunities, developing the sales strategy per customer in alignment with Heura’s strategic objectives and managing the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
Are you this person?
Let’s start by seeing if you're passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Consolidate Heura as the main partner of the category for each client through a good win-win relationship that turns us into the category captain for each one of them. It’s crucial that you develop a long term partnership with the key people of each key account.
- Achieve strategic objectives per client by understanding the role that every customer plays in the channel, managing the promotional strategy and execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimization) per customer.
- Manage customer negotiations in relation to Heura’s commercial strategy and the customers trading terms.
- Forecast and track the key account performance, creating financial projections for internal planning and commercial proposals.
- Have a close cross functional interaction with trade Marketing, Planning, Logistics, Finance, and IS.
- Perform administrative tasks related to commercial management: handling charges, pricing, etc.
We would love to meet you if you have/are:
- Care about our mission and feel it as a “personal” problem to solve professionally.
- +2 years managing key regional and national accounts.
- Previous experience in trade marketing positions.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- A person with a business focus and financial and analytical skills.
- A results- and performance-oriented person with strong consumer centric thinking.
- Flexibility and ability to survive in an ever-changing structure. Flexibility to operate in grey areas that have yet to be assigned to a particular department.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- Being a part of Europe's fastest-growing company in its category.
- Joining a very ambitious project in which the challenges never end.
- Being a part of a young, passionate and united group of people who want to become a high-performance team and change the world.
- We’ll give you all the tools you need not only to contribute the utmost in your duties but also to continue growing professionally as far as you decide to go.
- A package of perks that keeps growing and improving. For now: unlimited holidays, medical insurance, flexibility, fruit & nuts, coffee, drinks, discounts on sports activities, discounts on our products, and monthly company events.
At Heura, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.