NO UNCALCULATED MOVES
NO ENDLESS MEETINGS
SIMPLY SHARING THE BUNQ RAINBOW ALL OVER EUROPE
This is you
- you’ve got a thorough understanding of today's media landscape, including social media.
- you’ve got a way with words, whether it’s by pen, email or speech.
- you’ve got strong stakeholder management skills, demonstrating cultural awareness.
- you're near a native english speaker and big bonus points for French and/or German.
- you’ve got around 5 years experience in public relations in an International environment and a Masters in getting shit done.
This is how you'll contribute
- develop the communication strategies that enhance the story of bunq: not a bank but an ideology.
- coordinate media activities related to bunq across key updates, quarterly and annual results, reputation management.
- develop and oversee proactive messaging, content and media pitches.
- be our official Press Officer, media spokesperson and secure coverage in European markets (DE, FR, NL, UK).
- champion the PR/communications discipline internally, continuously spotting opportunities to further enhance positioning and awareness.
- build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media, including Dutch and international press.
- manage international communications, PR agencies and scout and organize events.
This is us
- changing the world of finance and banking, being part of a dedicated, international team making the bank of The Free what it is: the de facto innovator in Fintech.
- a supporter of your learning, growth and fitness with a personal development budget and a fierce discount with OneFit.
- we've got your back, keeping your engine running and staying fuelled is easy with our fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners.
- helping you stay flexible and free by working from either one of our offices, whether it's our OG bunqr in Amsterdam or our brand new office in Rotterdam. oh and we’ve got your transport costs covered; even if you bike!
- everyday we have fun, do good and work hard. Feel free to add a gif to your graph.