At Heura, a plant-based food-tech start-up, we’re working to accelerate the transition to sustainable proteins by creating delicious and nutritious plant-based products and by inspiring people to willingly change their consumption habits in order to protect our
health and the planet’s, without giving up any favourite recipes or traditions.
To do so, we have a team full of nonconformist people who are motivated to create a positive impact in the world, people who are oriented towards growth and continuous improvement and towards becoming a high-performance team whose relationships are based on honesty, trust, and transparency.
We are currently looking for an International Business Developer who can contribute to Heura’s internationalization process by generating sales results and opening new countries and/or landing new partners.
Are you this person?
Let’s start by seeing if you're passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Prospecting new markets, identifying disruptive business opportunities, and building the right partnerships to accelerate the protein transition.
- Implementing go to market strategies and rapidly scaling up the operations. We may start with a classic export model, but we will go full throttle to increase our market commitment, and we need people with the same mindset and the right capabilities.
- Analysing and identifying technical and logistical requirements in new markets, while providing support to the Operations, Marketing, and QA teams during the market/account setup process.
- Collaborating with different teams and clients to ensure successful launch campaigns in each market/account.
- Managing key accounts and taking ownership of the Business Plan for each of them.
- Monitoring the sales, expenses, and required investments in each country and/or international account according to the growth targets. Proposing actions to optimize and correct possible budget deviations.
- Maintaining up-to-date information on the markets under your responsibility (trends, competitors, prices, etc.) through direct communication with partners and regular visits.
- Working the full cycle of international trade shows, from preparation to attendance and follow up.
We would love to meet you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in similar positions at companies in the FMCG sector. Having opened up markets from scratch is essential.
- Prior experience in the food sector (chill & frozen) would be excellent.
- You have studied an International Trade and/or Business Administration degree. An MBA is a plus.
- You can communicate fluently in English and Spanish. Other languages (especially Chinese and Arabic) are highly valued.
- You have complete availability to travel.
- You have prior experience working with CRMs and Excel and in preparing presentations.
- You are a great team player; you adapt easily to change.
- You love working in a changing environment, where much has to be built, and you know how to manage uncertainty with ease and make the most of it.
What can we offer you?
- Being a part of the Europe's fastest-growing company in its category.
- Joining a very ambitious project in which the challenges never end.
- Being a part of a young, passionate and united group of people who want to become a high-performance team and change the world.
- We’ll give you all the tools you need not only to contribute the utmost in your duties but also to continue growing professionally as far as you decide to go.
- A package of perks that keeps growing and improving. For now: medical insurance, flexibility, fruit & nuts, coffee, drinks, discounts on sports activities, discounts on our products, and monthly company events.
At Heura, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.