- Drawing up and monitoring financial planning, including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Coordinating monthly and annual financial statements (prepared by an external tax consultancy firm) and drawing up reports for investors and advisory board meetings.
- Assisting with strategy development by providing input on operating efficiency and financing and helping to implement these strategic measures.
- Preparing measures and providing ongoing assistance with fundraising (equity & debt).
- Responsibility for establishing controlling structures and KPI systems to enhance corporate management.
- General overall responsibility for all accounting and controlling processes.
- Acting as liaison for audits and the designated contact for banks and tax consultants.
- Dealing with certain legal matters such as examining simple contract content and coordination with law firms.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Practical on-the-job experience in the aforementioned areas, preferably in consulting/auditing and/or activities in companies with digital business models.
- Expertise in drawing up complex, integrated financing plans.
- Extensive experience and expertise in accounting, financing, taxes and controlling.
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to work with complex formulas.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- The ability to take responsibility and show initiative.
- You stand behind the vision of the bank of tomorrow and are motivated to help us make this vision a reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
It'll be fun, we promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we're offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You'll become part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We have flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let's get going.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
If you’re ready to tackle this challenge with us, we look forward to receiving your full application dossier, including salary expectations and an indication of when you’d be able to start with us.
We are a social business startup combining mobile banking with consistent sustainability. We have been offering a mobile current account for smartphones since November 2018, and in the future we're going to create a comprehensive financial platform. Following the motto "Your money, your impact", Tomorrow will combine state-of-the-art technology with a positive social and ecological impact. We are a colourful crowd, committed to our key aims, and we're based in Hamburg's vibrant Karoviertel.