Concerned about the environmental impact of unsustainable insulated packaging options and with the rapid rise of the e-commerce sector globally, our Planet Protectors decided that a better transport solution for temperature-sensitive goods was needed – and fast!
This miracle product, called Woolpack is now dramatically transforming supply chains in Australasia within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, veterinary and other allied industry sectors.
The Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager will administer Planet Protector Packaging’s social media marketing and advertising, in addition to completing required design tasks.
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation
· Creation of presentations, flyers, advertisements, infographics and customer collateral to incorporate into social media and customer education campaigns, in line with branding specifications
· Content management
· SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. With the assistance of interns, you will be responsible for creating original text and visual content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As Graphic Designer, we expect you to be able to incorporate our branding into a variety of mediums (on and offline), getting across information in a concise, professional way. You must be experienced with translating concepts into easily digestible infographics, presentation slides, and advertisements. You will also manage product design for Planet Protector and create custom packaging for its many clients as needed.
As Social Media Manager we are seeking a creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Content management duties include:
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
· Create a regular publishing schedule using Asana, Facebook Creator Studio.
· Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Promote content through social advertising.
An ideal candidate will possess:
· Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager
· Ability to be self-directing, versatile and accountable to structured deadlines and deliverables
· Expert level of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Skills in After Effects, Premier Pro, Premier Rush advantageous
· Hands-on experience in content management and understanding of social trends and tech
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Familiarity with web design
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
We are a small company growing fast, and we wear many hats. If you like a fast-paced work environment and new challenges and opportunities then this is the workplace for you. Our team is full of passionate greenies who are looking to change the world and remove the use of polystyrene!