▪ Originate, structure and execute bilateral deals/contracts for carbon credits and allowances across Europe mainly and America. These include but are not limited to EU ETS, AB32, WCI, RGGI, etc.
▪ Establish, manage and grow relationships with existing and new market participants
▪ Maintain knowledge of current market developments, regulation/legislation and industry trends.
▪ Participate in industry networking events and conduct client meetings with the goal of growing company exposure and building trust.
▪ Opportunity to collaborate in launching new business lines with high growth potential.
▪ Experience in emissions markets specifically EU ETS market
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance preferred
▪ Experience of 2-5 years in a brokerage/account management role in the carbon markets.
▪ Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and strong analytical perspective
▪ Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong initiative, results-orientation, innovation, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
▪ Fluent english.
- Fast paced work environment
- Permanent position based in Valencia, Spain or remotely.
- International travel may be required
- Subject to national/international criminal background checks