Working under the direction of project managers and Senior Consultants, the candidates will work on interesting consulting opportunities both national and international.
Once the internship/training ends you might have the opportunity to become a Consultant in one of ERM services:
- Site investigation and remediation
- Environmental due diligences
- Environmental impact assessments (EIA)
- EHS Auditing and sustainability services
- Bachelors in science related subjects to include environmental or chemical engineering, chemistry, geology, hydrogeology, sustainability, social sciences or related discipline. Master is a plus.
- Proficiency level of both English and Spanish.
- Availability for very frequent travels.
- Ability to multi-task, maintains flexibility.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to safety, including following established Health and Safety protocol.