About the job
TAPP Water is looking for a Customer Success Manager to improve our customer care experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth, loyalty and advocacy for our products and their positive impact in the world. Our client base is expected to continue growing rapidly, from over 23,000 active customers this year, primarily in Spain, Italy and Germany.
Apart from managing the customer success team, you will also work together with other areas of the company (product, marketing, management team) with the objective of managing, meeting and exceeding customer's expectations from the first time they encounter the brand until the disposal of the product. This includes managing and setting the strategy, planning, and execution across all platforms and markets, including pre-sale and post-sale support.
- Work closely with Management Team to promote that all key decisions within the company are made taking the customer into account
- Ensure that each customer care touchpoint is engaging, efficient, and effective, from gathering information of the product to its reception and after-sale service
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards and guide customer care team in taking ownership of customers issues and effective client issues resolution
- Identify and implement strategies to drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction to prolong the customer lifecycle
- Identify and implement new channels (ex. telephone, chat, WhatsApp) and strategies to be able to provide the best support to our customers and accompany them not only post-sales but also pre-sales, improving the conversion rate of our online channels
- Together with the marketing team, develop joint strategies, processes and listening points along the customer journey, and identify opportunities to improve the coherence of messages across channels
- Keep ahead of customer care trends, challenge the status quo and apply best practices or new ideas to areas of improvement for the TAPP Water experience
- Mentor and develop a team of 5 people, that includes Customer Care Specialists, the Customer Success Specialist and the Customer Care Manager, and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & SKILLS (essential)
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Care management, in a demanding sector (IoT, healthcare, etc.)
- At least 3-5 years experience in managing and coaching teams
- Genuine passion for the customer
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Creativity and innovation to identify and solve hard problems
- Outstanding communication skills, with fluency in Spanish and English (both written and spoken)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced international environment
- Personal assets we value: ability to think strategically, can develop a vision, proactivity, analytical, driven by results and improvement, resilience
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & SKILLS (desirable)
- Experience in consumer goods / hardware
- Worked in a start-up environment
- Logistics involved in customer care (shipping, timings, communication, software)
- Familiar with customer metrics: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Lifetime Value (inc. churn rate, retention)
- Salary will be in the range of 30,000-32,000 EUR per year.
- Bonus based on performance
- Be part of something that will make the world a better place
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- Great start-up culture and an international and friendly work environment
- Other perks: health insurance, meals and transportation benefits, etc.
About Tapp Water
TAPP Water has the ambitious goal of avoiding 10bn plastic bottles by 2023 and build a $100m business. We do this through sustainable solutions that provide clean and tasty water from the tap. The company is based in Barcelona with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product, digital and technology experts.