Aplanet’s mission is to bring sustainability to the forefront of business objectives by empowering organizations with the best tools to manage and measure their social and environmental impact. To help us on our mission, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll work hand in hand with our CEO and transversally with our Product & Technology and Communication teams, to define the activation and support strategy for our customers, guide clients to achieve desired outcomes, maximize their value, and drive growth with Aplanet’s product suite.
At Aplanet, we build software for CSR and sustainability professionals to manage their day-to-day. Our technology helps companies, governments, and educational institutions better manage their resources and time in order achieve a higher positive social impact on the communities where they operate.
When joining Aplanet, you are not part of a company, but of a team of passionate individuals who believe in the power of technology to change the world for the better. Our experience and culture enables us to create an environment where each team member supports one another in order to achieve our goals. We make an effort for Aplanet to be a place not only where people love to come and work, but where they can find meaning and fulfillment in their work.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a smooth and outstanding customer service experience for Aplanet clients and anticipating customer needs with activation proposals.
- Acting as a catalyst to drive adoption of Aplanet’s products and features. Your will be building strong, long-term business relationships by consistently going above and beyond client expectations.
- Connecting the appropriate teams to solve customer issues.
- Helping to improve Aplanet’s value proposal by feeding ideas and improvements to our teams (Product and Technology, Business Development, Marketing, etc.) based on customer feedback, sector knowledge, etc.
- Work with Product and Technology to make sure that Aplanet products and functionalities reflect industry trends, regulations, and provide real value to our customers.
What we look for
Our ideal candidate should fit the following requirements and characteristics:
- Previous knowledge and passion for CSR and sustainability.
- Knowledge of sustainability and reporting standards, impact standards, or social action management, will be highly valued.
- Experience in B2B customer success/account management or customer success roles.
- Success cases of increasing client satisfaction, product adoption, and retention.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with senior management/ C-levels.
- Someone who is comfortable with change and has a willingness to take on new challenges.
What we offer
We want you to join the team, grow and help us grow. So we want to offer you the best conditions we can afford.
- Competitive startup salary. We are at the beginning of our journey, but we want to pay you as much as we can.
- Work and personal life balance. It’s important for us that you enjoy your free time however you wish to spend it: with family, friends, pets, learning, hobbies, etc.
- Remote work as often as you need
- 23 vacation days per year
- Easily accessible downtown offices, with great coworkers.
- Bilbao: near the Bus Station
- Madrid: near Atocha train station
- Your opinion matters. We involve everyone in the decision making processes. We’d love to hear your take on strategy, architecture or design.
- Professional and personal growth. There is plenty of room for growth.
- A social mission and purpose in your day-to-day. Your work has a positive impact on our planet and in the lives of others.
- Possibility to participate in our many company-wide volunteering initiatives.
Send us an email with your CV. We’d like to know why you are interested in joining Aplanet and what you can contribute to the team. If you fit our profile, we will conduct a phone interview and then an in-person interview.
Sound good? Get in touch!
We try our best to respond to each candidate, however depending on the volume of applications, it may not always be possible.