At Heura, a plant-based food-tech start-up, we’re working to accelerate the transition to sustainable proteins by creating delicious and nutritious plant-based products and by inspiring people to willingly change their consumption habits in order to protect our health and the planet’s, without giving up any favorite recipes or traditions.
To do so, we have a team full of nonconformist people who are motivated to create a positive impact in the world, people who are oriented towards growth and continuous improvement and towards becoming a high-performance team whose relationships are based on honesty, trust, and transparency.
In Heura we are food activists, and we want to take animals out of the food equation. We believe that technology gives us the chance to build a food system that solves our current challenges and responds to our values.
We, therefore, have a team full of nonconformist people who are motivated to create a positive impact in the world, people who are oriented towards growth and continuous improvement and towards becoming a high-performance team whose relationships are based on honesty, trust, and transparency.
As one of our Community Builders, your main duty will be to lead all communications and relations with our community in UK through our social media channels, with the objective of going beyond the brand itself and building a social movement around Heura from the ground up.
Most of the work will be located in London (England), but you must be available to travel around the country and to HQ in Barcelona.
Are you this person?
Let’s start by seeing if you’re passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the influencer outreach program, and ensure that an active brand ambassador network is maintained.
- Generate physical and online experiences that are meaningful and shareable, thereby bringing the “WOW!” to everything we do as a movement.
- Create Community Mind Bombs to strengthen our positioning and values as a movement.
- Create campaigns to promote the Heura Community in the UK:
- Establish and implement content and campaigns so that the communications strategies are aligned in all the country’s social media platforms.
- Create engaging and shareable content that is relevant to the English-speaking community.
- Create content for momentum:
- Together with Communications, co-structure and co-create Editorial Calendars across platforms, and generate different content to enrich the relevancy of plans in the various platforms of the country/area.
- Enrich the strategy with engaging UGC to promote brand activities, events, and the team.
- Adapt any momentum and the policy agenda to the channels.
- Lead conversations:
- Generate conversations and respond to customer comments and consultations in a timely manner.
- Lead social media actions in crisis communications management.
- Take risks and be a pioneer:
- Stay up to date with digital technology and social media trends, and apply those that you think that can boost our reach and engagement.
- Analyze and share successes and failures, and keep improving:
- Social Media monitoring, reporting that includes qualitative/quantitative analysis and new proposals/suggestions for all countries to learn.
We would love to meet you if you:
- Care about our mission and see it as a “personal” problem to be solved professionally.
- Can act as a brand ambassador in the country.
- Have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Are a native English speaker.
- Have excellent relationship-building skills.
- Have experience working with social media management and analytic tools.
- Are social-media savvy and have PR know-how.
- Are forward-thinking: you anticipate opportunities and challenges.
- Have a creative mindset and great writing skills, and you have the ability to create engaging content.
- Have a growth and “do it WOW!” mindset.
- Are a good rebel, yet humble.
- Are a proactive person with initiative and are detail-oriented.
What can we offer you?
- Being a part of Europe's fastest-growing company in its category.
- Joining a very ambitious project in which the challenges never end.
- Being a part of a young, passionate and united group of people who want to become a high-performance team and change the world.
- We’ll give you all the tools you need not only to contribute the utmost in your duties but also to continue growing professionally as far as you decide to go.
- A package of perks that keeps growing and improving. For now: unlimited holidays, medical insurance, flexibility, fruit & nuts, coffee, drinks, discounts on sports activities, discounts on our products, and monthly company events.
At Heura, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.